Saturday, July 14, 2012
Thursday, October 20, 2011
When you are planning to purchase trade show display on the internet, make sure they offer quality products and posses the excellence in customer service that you can trust. If it is your first time doing such show, try to check competitors, suppliers and customers to see if they’re supporting it. Don’t forget to check the exhibit booths of your competitors.
It is strongly advisable that you put logo of your business so that the customer will still remember your products. Try to place your logo in front of your booth or embroider it in logo floor mats or at the top of the truss. Print your corporate logo in different formats from inlay to full color custom printing.
Freebies – try to give freebies to your customer every time they buy in your booth. Or just give them simple things that for them to remember your business. Through this, your business will be remembered and a great help to make advertise it as well.
Hope this tips will help you trade show displays. If you have certain queries, don't hesitate to contact me.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Here are some tested tips on how to choose promotional products that fits your taste:
1. Be One of Them – Know Your Market and Their Needs
Keep in mind that promo products are intended for your customers. If you meet their expectations and needs they will surely buy that product. On the other hand, don’t rely on the branding or advertisement of well-known person but rather depend on the creativity, stylishness and uniqueness of the promotional products.
2. Quality First Before Money
Many businesses today come after the profit they will gain if they sell their products than quality. They don’t realize that if products really satisfied the clients. Keep in my mind that your promotional products like wholesale custom bags, personalized food gifts, promotional key chains etc. should be made from finest materials. Treat the customer as if you are him needing high quality products equal to the price you gave.
3. Contemporary Style on the Go
Style should not be taken for granted when talking promotional products. Make certain that the products are eye-friendly; do not use dark and pale colors. Opt to those colors that will remind your services. Choose chic styles and formats of your brand to make it attractive to your potential customers. Most importantly, don’t forget to imprint your tagline, website address or contact information so that they will not forget your quality offers and for them to comments and suggests if they have queries.
I hope these tips will help you how to choose promotional products. If you have further questions feel free to contact me.
Friday, June 17, 2011
Here are some rules to follow if you DO NOT want your site to rank in search engines.
1. Build a Flash Only Website
The days of Flash only websites are probably behind us (thank God). Having said this, as a web developer it's surprising how often I'm asked, 'Does that include Flash?' Search engines cannot read content embedded in Flash files so you shouldn't use Flash to build websites. It's perfectly all right to have a flash feature box or slideshow or something like that so long as the rest of your site is built with HTML.
2. Hide all Your Content in Images
This is another sin of the past, although you do still see it occasionally. If you embed your navigation and page copy in images, search engines will not be able to identify this content. Use text-based navigation and semantic mark-up instead.
4. Copy Someone Else's Content
You're not much of a writer and no one will ever know right? I'm afraid not. Duplicate content is one of the biggest sins you can commit as far as search engines are concerned. Not only do you prevent your site from ranking, but you also impact the site you copied the material from.
You should either write all content yourself or hire SEO Freelancer to do it for you.
5. Stuff Your Content with Keywords
Including the same keyword phrase in the Page Title, the Heading, three times in the copy, bolded, in a link and in an image alt tag is an example of keyword stuffing. Include your keyword phrase, but do it naturally. Write primarily for humans then worry about search engines.
6. Use Automated Directory Submission Software
There are loads of software programs to automate the directory submission process. Don't use them.
First of all directory submissions are not that valuable in terms of PageRank anymore. Secondly you'll end up with thousands of similar Titles and Descriptions that will mark you as a cheater as far as search engines are concerned. Submít to well-established directories (dmoz, Galaxy, Google Directory and Yahoo Directory) write unique Titles and Descriptions and try to focus on local and niche directories.
7. Participate in Link Exchange Programs
Often you see websites with a 'Links' or 'Resources' page with a list of links a mile long. Often these have no relevance to the content of the site and have been reciprocated on an identical page on the corresponding site.
There are a number of problems with this:
* Reciprocal links are less valuable than one way links.
* Links from pages containing hundreds have no value.
* It looks like you are trying to cheat the search engines.
* It looks unprofessional to users.
Reciprocal links are fine in moderation. Try to only swap links with relevant organizations and try to link from, and get links from inside paragraphs of related text in articles or blogposts.
8. Use the same Page Title and Meta Description Across Your Site
If you do this, you are basically saying that all your webpages are the same. Search engines index webpages and not websites; this is why you should have a unique, accurate Page Title and Meta Description for every page. Include your keywords in the Page Title in particular but don't go crazy with the Meta Description.
9. Focus on the Wrong Keywords
Often when companies hire an SEO they'll tell them they want to rank number one in Google for a 'short-tail', high competition keyword phrase. For instance an accountant might want to rank for the term 'accountant.'
I'm afraid it doesn't really work like that. It takes a while for any site to get off the ground and this is why it is important to focus on 'long-tail' keyword phrases. This is achieved by adding modifiers to the original phrase like 'tax accountant' or 'tax accountant manchester.' By focusing on less competitive phrases you can get instant traffic while setting yourself up to compete for more competitive phrases in the future.
10. Don't Use SEF URLs
A SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URL is really a human friendly URL. What I mean by this is one that contains actual words and not a list of numbers and symbols.
The first example contains words that relate to the content of the page as well as what category the page is in. The next example contains the article id which is of little use to anyone.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
There are so many more people every day turning to the internet to learn how to make money on the web. Unemployment rates and financial recessions have led many households to require extra income just to make ends meet each month. If you are starting an online home based business, I have a few SEO tricks that might help.
We all know that knowledge is power and learning how to make money on the web is no exception. While no specialized computer skills are needed to get started, if your business is going to have any chance of succeeding you will need to learn everything you can about SEO (search engine optimization).
Keyword Research - One of the first and most important steps is finding the right keywords. Use Google's keyword tool to generate a list of long tail keyword phrases. Research which keywords are getting traffic and what the competition is like. Only optimize for keywords that are in the sweet spot of having some traffic but not too much competition.
Backlink Building - Another important step is to create as many quality backlinks to your site as possible. Article submissions, guest blog posts, blog comments and forum comments are all great ways of creating backlinks. Only backlink from sites that are relevant to your business niche.
RSS Feeds - Once you have a feed for your site, submit it to the top RSS feed directories. Your feed will automatically be updated from the time of submission so you'll only have to do it one time.
On-site Optimization - Build your site around the keywords you have chosen. Create quality content around them and be sure to include the keywords in page titles, meta data and alt text for any images used. Remember that web crawlers only read your site's HTML so review the source code for each page to ensure the keywords are sprinkled throughout.
Freelancers - SEO Freelance
Search engine optimization can be time consuming and does require an intermediate level of expertise. If you've not the time or skills but are trying to make money on the web, there are freelance SEO experts available for hire. Check out sites like Elance or Freelancer to find help.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Every website owner dreams to be the first on popular search engines to gain profits. The Internet is tricky and hard to navigate. It is flooded with information you won’t be able to read in a lifetime. The competitive world of Search Engine Optimization can be complex and crucial. Some SEO newbies doing their seo freelance set aside the guidelines in setting up links, which of course gets them penalized. Others enjoy doing dirty tricks with search engines just to get on the top page. But SEO is not like that. Producing quality links and following rules is the key to staying on top. Here are some common lists of SEO DON’Ts you should be aware of:
1. Spamming is not allowed. Quality content is very effective in gaining traffic. Fresh and quality contents are the things most search engines like. Freelance SEO writer must be aware of the know-how in writing contents. Duplicate contents are not search engine friendly manner and can result in a drop in ranking, or even worst, removal from the search engine’s index.
2. Bad Neighbor. When I say “bad neighbor” it is the SEO term where most search engines penalize websites for over linking or for using links improperly. This action will only make your page rank stationary.
3. Porn / Adult Sites Strictly Prohibited. Although there are many customers in adult sites, still it is considered as forbidden in the SEO world. Avoid inserting links that are not related to your site in any case. Besides, they are not your potential customers, your just wasting your time and effort.
4. Over Linking. Creating link backs to your web site is not a sin in Google’s mind, but multiple links in one page will penalize your web site. It is advisable to build one or two links in an article or blog but with different URLs. Remember, the spider crawl a web site from top to bottom, right to left. Over linking your web site is a sure-fire way to get your website sandboxed by Google.
5. Signature Rules. Forum posting and commenting is one of the best avenues in setting up links to your website. Do not post your links directly on discussion forums; this might get you banned for good. There is a proper place where you can insert your link without being banned – the SIGNATURE.
Looking ordinary would make you a good neighbor and a good citizen of the internet. Never use dirty tricks to win the rank, rather create a clear and well-organized site and write fresh and quality contents.
Friday, March 27, 2009
How to escape in Google Sandbox Jailing
Google Sandbox has no weakness; it has its own way and time to free your website in sandboxing. The general rule here is that, WE CANNOT FIGHT THE SANDBOX. “Patient is a virtue”. Here are the factors we should consider to regain in the ranking while in the sandbox:
1. Quality Links should be Highly Observe. When we say quality links, it should be relevant and fresh content. Before getting links, bear in mind that it should be come from trusted and known sources. Authority sites should not be taking for granted (e.g. .edu, .gov, and .mil domains) this might help because these kinds of domains are exempted from sandbox filter. Add fresh content gradually and of course, build links slowly and steadily.
2. Less Popular Keywords on the Go. When we say sandboxed, it does necessarily mean that it is not indexed by Google at all. You should prioritize the less popular keywords rather your lucrative keywords. Moreover, while you wait to be in the first page, you will see that your less priority keywords are enough to keep you on the lead.
3. Other Search Engines. Bear in mind that Google is not the only search engine in the net. Although Google is the most and popular search engines that surfers visited, still there are some search engines that you should not take for granted. Yahoo, MSN and AltaVista is the next search engines and might the answer while waiting for Google to un-sandboxed you.
If you are planning to use any strategy for your site, never use Black-Hat strategies. It is better to wait patiently than regretting in the end.